Do you want to make pot brownies?
Before you start, make sure you have the right ingredients.
- Butter, oil or margarine (for greasing your baking tray)
- Sugar/sweetener of choice (e.g., brown sugar, white granulated sugar)
Next, make sure you have all the right equipment:
Good news! It’s easy.
In this step you will learn how to make marijuana brownies!
This is a great way to make marijuana brownies.
It’s also a great way to make marijuana brownies that don’t taste terrible or like chemicals.
We’re going to show you how easy it is by giving you an example of one we made recently:
What you need:
- A 9 x 13-inch pan (or any pan that can fit at least 12 ounces of batter)
- 1 box of brownie mix (you can use the kind you buy at the store or make your own from scratch, but for this recipe we’re going to use store bought)
- 2 teaspoons of weed butter (this is just butter infused with marijuana)
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind will work, but whole milk works best)
- 4 eggs
- A mixer or spatula and bowl set aside for mixing brownies only — never ever ever use these tools for anything else! They’ll pick up unwanted flavors and smells, too. We recommend a stand mixer because it’s more efficient than hand mixing; however if you don’t have one then do whatever works best for you! Pot brownies are really easy to make so there isn’t much room for mistakes here!
To make your cannabis-infused brownies, you will need the following ingredients:
- Cocoa powder
- Flour (all-purpose)
- Sugar (granulated)
- Vanilla extract
Now that you know what ingredients to use and how much, let’s get started! First, you need the right equipment. The first thing you’ll need is a baking pan. A 9 x 13 inch aluminum pan works best because it has enough space for your brownies and isn’t too small. You’ll also want to grab measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowl (and whisk), spatula or wooden spoon depending on which recipe you choose, an oven mitt (don’t forget this one!), parchment paper (to line your pan with), and a cooling rack if possible but not essential.
Step by step instructions
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Step 2: Line a baking pan with parchment paper
Step 3: Combine the butter, sugar, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Fold in chocolate chips, nuts or fruit if you like (we don’t).
Step 4: Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top with spatula. Bake for 30-40 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting into squares (this will make them easier to remove from the pan).
Instructions 1 – 5
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the wet ingredients and pour into the dry ones (the batter will be a little lumpy).
- Mix all ingredients until combined, then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of your brownie mix.
Instructions 6 – 10
- Don’t eat the whole pan in one sitting.
- Don’t use any of these brownies until at least a month has passed since they were made, as they need time to settle and infuse properly with the cannabinoids.
- Don’t use these brownies if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or thinking about becoming pregnant or breastfeeding any time soon. Marijuana can pass through your breast milk and into your baby’s system, which could cause some serious health problems for them depending on how much THC is in your milk!
- Don’t use these brownies if you are under 18 years of age (or 21 years old where legal). Marijuana is not for kids!
10 Last but certainly not least: don’t drive while high!
Bake the brownies and let them cool!
Once they’re done, let them cool for at least an hour. This is important because it gives the brownies time to firm up and set. You can also refrigerate them if you want them to set faster than an hour; just remember that refrigerated marijuana brownies will be more crumbly than non-refrigerated ones!
Once your marijuana brownies are cool and firmed up a bit, cut them into squares with a sharp knife (a dull one will make for uneven cuts). And voila! You’ve got yourself some delicious homemade cannabis treats that are sure to impress anyone who tries them—whether or not they know what’s in them!