Magic mushrooms have a questionable past. The majority of people are familiar with them, and when you mention “magic mushrooms,” everyone knows what you’re talking about. When they are mentioned, visions of vivid hallucinations will spring to mind.
However, magic mushrooms are making a comeback. People are figuring out how to make the most of their effects without having a severe reaction. And, as their popularity grows, so does the variety of different ways people can use them. One such way is to use powdered mushrooms. Below, we’ll go through the advantages of powdered mushrooms and what you can do with them.
A Look at Magic Mushrooms
It’s crucial to understand what magic mushrooms are and how they can affect you before you start using them in any manner.
Magic mushrooms can be grown and discovered in nature. They look and act like any other mushroom you could discover in nature or at a store, but they contain a single, essential ingredient: psilocybin.
Psilocybin is a psychedelic and hallucinogenic chemical found in nature. It is, in fact, one of the most well-known and powerful hallucinogens we are aware of. Our bodies convert psilocybin to psilocin when we consume it, which we believe alters serotonin levels in the brain. These higher amounts are what cause the consumers to have such powerful reactions.
Magic mushrooms, often known as shrooms, can elicit a variety of physical and emotional consequences, including:
- Altered perceptions
- Visual and auditory hallucinations
- Dilated pupils
- Feelings of paranoia and anxiety
- Muscle weakness
Your size, how much you take, age, emotional condition, environment, mental health, and other factors will all influence the type of impacts you have when consuming magic mushroom
Why Use Magic Mushrooms?
Despite the fact that the effects of mushrooms vary significantly, many people have discovered that ingesting them in tiny dosages can provide a variety of benefits. Users may notice an improvement in their mood, greater energy, and a general sense of well-being.
To get a positive reaction, you must dose correctly. Using mushrooms in excess or when you have a history of mental illness or are already worried can lead to an unpleasant trip or experience.
So, why take the chance and experiment with mushrooms? When utilised correctly, the results they provide are helpful to many people. Some of the same effects as cannabis can be obtained, but with a higher and typically longer-lasting high.
Powdered Magic Mushrooms
As previously said, magic mushrooms can be used in a variety of ways. Some individuals prefer to eat them uncooked. Others may dislike the flavour of mushrooms and prefer to soak them in tea or cook with them.
Powdered magic mushrooms are another excellent alternative that may be used in a variety of ways. Powdered mushrooms are just chopped-up mushrooms that can be used in a variety of ways.
While you can make your own mushroom powder by grinding fresh mushrooms in a coffee grinder or a spice grinder, many people find that buying powdered mushrooms is much easier. There are numerous strains of shrooms, just like there are different strains of cannabis, so look for a powder created from a shroom strain you enjoy.
Powdered magic mushrooms are perfect for microdosing or taking very little amounts of mushrooms on a daily basis. People can easily monitor and regulate their dose because of its shape, which is an important aspect of microdosing with mushrooms.
Finally, powdered mushrooms are easier to store and last longer than real mushrooms. As a result, powdered mushrooms are an excellent choice for individuals who just utilise a modest number of mushrooms on a daily basis.
What Can You Make With Powdered Magic Mushrooms?
Powdered shrooms can be used to make:
- Shroom edibles at home
- Shroom capsules
- Shrooms spices (we have a spice recipe for you, below)
- Shroom-infused drinks and meals
Sprinkle a measured amount on top and use as desired. Though you can make all of these shroom products yourself with homemade or store-bought mushroom powder, you may also save time and energy by purchasing pre-made shroom edibles and capsules.
A Shroom Recipe Just for You
Magic mushroom powder is a term for powdered mushrooms, as well as a popular mushroom recipe. This spice blend may be used in soups, added to foods, and used as a salt substitute in a variety of cuisines, all while providing the benefits of mushrooms.
Before making and using this recipe:
- It’s critical to remember that dosage is crucial.
- If you think that fewer mushrooms is healthier for you, reduce the amount you use. This recipe makes roughly four cups, so divide the amount of mushrooms you use by the number of servings you want to make to figure out how much is in each one.
- Every time you use it, use only one serving (or less).
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 ounces of magic mushrooms
- 2 cups Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Glass mixing bowls
- Food processor
- Label paper
- Jars to store it
- Parchment paper
Now, let’s get started:
- Prepare all of your ingredients by measuring them out and having them ready to use.
- Blend the mushrooms in a food processor until they are all the same size. To avoid inhaling the dust, make sure your lid is securely fastened.
- Allow the shrooms to break down into a powder for around two minutes in your processor.
- Before you open the lid, let the mushrooms settle.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salt and mushroom powder.
- Add the pepper flakes, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir everything together with your spoon until it’s completely blended.
- Scoop into a storage container and label it with the contents, the number of shrooms in each serving, and the date you made it.
Use the powder as desired, adhering to your serving size. Be sure anyone you serve food cooked with your magic mushroom powder to is aware of what is in it. Enjoy!